1. Economy – is a system of commodity relations (V. Revo, 2010).
2. The global economy - is the closed thermodynamic a system having transcendental content. It has no systemic model.
3. The global economy obey law of irreversibility of development. Evolution of the economy is not possible. Economy able only adapt.
4. The development of the world economy always be accompanied by the growth of entropy of it as the system.
5. Economy of each generation may receive resource of negentropy only at the expense of future generations.
6. The maximum value of entropy of the system - it (by E. Shrëdinger) is a death of the system. The same applies to the world economy.
7. Only living creatures on next stage of the evolution (post man) will be able create systemic model of our economy and calculate negentropic a potential, what follows from the second incompleteness theorem and the consistency of formal systems of K. Gödel. Homo sapiens L. is not capable for this.
8. Inflation - an expression of the growth dynamics of the entropy of the economy.
9. The global economy will continue to exist as long as humanity will exist.
10. The economic crisis occurs at moment a critical shortage of negentropy in the system.
11. The economy is able out of the crisis through obtaining of the simultaneous loan of resources negentropy from future generations.
12. We should not be afraid of Increase in the entropy of the world economy as a system, because this process is inevitable.